News Update :
, , » E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures for PC
Home »

E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures for PC

Penulis : Unknown on October 8, 2012 | Monday, October 08, 2012

Description the E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures

E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures
 
Sue grew up on her Uncle Fred’s bee farm. As many young girls do, she often dreamt of a charming prince who would come and take her far, far away. On one very ordinary morning, something extraordinary happened - a massive starship landed in the middle of a field, taking Sue on the first of many incredible adventures. Join Sue as she faces mysterious puzzles, riddles, harsh challenges and difficult decisions. Fend off ravaging monsters, greedy slave traders and ruthless Horror Soldiers to become the captain of a space ship. Find Sue’s long-lost, beloved father and learn the mystery of her birth in this hidden object puzzle adventure game - E.P.I.C.: Wishmaster Adventures.

Game Size 485  MB

DOWNLOAD
or
DOWNLOAD
or
DOWNLOAD

E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures Screenshots

E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures

E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures

E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures
Share this article :

Post a Comment

No spam comments, I will please delete out of topic comments

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2013. Games Zonez . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by Games World | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger